Each year of the history is composed of total 365 days. At the end of the cycle of these 365 days, another cycle begins with the same number of days to be. No matter which the year is or which the year is to come these 365 days will always be there in a year. As it is an old saying that A season always comes and a season always goes, a day always comes and a day always goes, the future always come and the past always goes same as the year always comes and the year always goes.
So what to expect when a New Year is around the corner again so What can be said in New Year rhymes, that is not been said a thousand times, the new year’s come, the old years ago, we know we dream and we dream we know. We rise up laughing with the light, we lie down weeping in the night. We hug the world until it stings, we curse it then and sigh for wings. We live, we love, we woo, we wed. We wreathe our brides, we sheet our dead. We laugh, we weep, we hope, we fear, and that is the burden of a year.
A lively night- New Year’s Eve
Every New Year always starts after a night of endless fun, enjoyment, drinks, parties, greetings, hangovers, celebrations and hopes. This night marks the end of the previous year. This night is the last of the month of December, dated as 31st of December. December is mostly considered to be a month of sadness in many countries.
It brings a sense of loneliness while in other countries it is a month of holidays. A month of Christmas and a month of celebration. Thus depending on the date of this last month of the year, a New and Fresh Year awaits. This night before the start of another cycle of 365 days is called the New Year’s Eve. At the end of this eve, a new year begins right away when the clock ticks sharp 12.
The Celebrations of a New Year’s Eve
In many civilizations, cultures countries and religions. That exist anywhere between the east and the west or between the north and the south of the globe, this New Year’s Eve is out of all doubt celebrated with extreme passion around the whole globe. The trend of celebrating and cherishing the new beginning of a year i.e. the New Year’s Eve has been followed by the whole world’s population for over about at least four millennia. People celebrate this new beginning of another 365 days with many New Year festivities that commonly starts on the last night of the month of December.
- Let us be a better human being, a better person, and a better citizen. New Year’s is a time to better ourselves for a better world. Have a grand New Year!
- May you always be surrounded by hope and guided by the stars. Have a prosperous New Year!
- We may be far apart but you are always in my heart. May you have a healthy and abundant New Year!
- To dress up today in the threadbare garments of yesterday is to create an impoverished tomorrow.
- You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.
- We can find a new hope every new day and every New Year.
- You can be clumsy yet clever. You can be classy yet poor. It’s not tearing a leaf off a calendar which will make you a better or a worse man but the attitude that you have from dusk till dawn every day.
- Never leave anything out to dry as the sun comes up for the New Year.
- May the new chapter of your life be even better than the last? Have a wonderful New Year!
- New Year is a time to celebrate with friends and family, to have fun, to catch up and to party. So may you enjoy your New Year with your loved ones?
- May your New Year arrive with hope and a bag full of blessings? Have a prosperous and healthy New Year!
Due to these various festivities, the night of the 31st December that is the last day of any year is also called the New Year’s Eve. The New Year’s Eve, on the other hand, is also the last day of the Gregorian calendar and thus it is made special, memorable and enjoyable by the most amazing and mind-blowing fireworks displays. Not only this firework display but also the parties, the hangovers, the special foods, the special drinks and the special celebrations make this New Year’s Eve much more memorable and special. The festivities, the celebrations, the charm, the fun, the blast, the hangovers, the drinks and the parties of this New Year’s Eve continue into the early hours of 1st January that is the first day of the New Year that has started.
New Year Resolutions
Among all the celebrations, charm and fun of a New Year’s Eve, the most important and interesting thing is the New Year Resolutions. Each person around the globe that celebrates a New Year must make a resolution and then restrict him or herself to that resolution. The concept of making resolutions on the New Year’s Eve is all about making a promise to yourself about a certain thing. It could be a promise of an achievement, a promise of maturity, a promise of being a better version of you or a promise of getting a thing done. A New Year’s Resolution, in other words, is kind of set of instructions and rules that you set for yourself to follow in the coming year ahead.
So, no matter how special the new year ahead is going to be, the only thing that one could easily remember is the New Year’s Eve so one should always try to blend in to the crowd and just enjoy as much as one can because that is the night that is worth living for and out of all the sadness or the charms or the achievements or the failures of the previous year, only that New Year’s Eve is going to last with you forever. So live to this night up to your appetite.