New Year Wishes to wish someone a Happy New Year but what a year actually is?
The Actual Meaning of a Year
The actual meaning of a year is the orbital duration of the Earth for which it revolves around the Sun in its orbit. In the course of a year, the Earth passes through several seasons like the season of winter, the season of autumn, the season of summer and the season of spring. Not only this cycle of seasons but the Earth also faces many climate changes due to its axial tilt in the duration of a year.
Common Definition of a Year
Aside from this scientific definition of a year. A year is also normally understood as a fixed duration of 356 days. After each of these 365 days, a new duration of another 365 days begins. This new start of another year is commonly termed as A New Year. Year of the same duration of another 365 days though but a series of new ones; a new year with another new cycle of seasons and climate changes. This New Year begins precisely after the last day of the month of December.
The Last Night of a Year
This last night of the month of December marks the end of a year and is also called the New Year’s Eve. After this eve the new year begins right when the clock ticks 12 on the night of 31 December; the last day marking the end of the previous year. Many civilizations and cultures that exist anywhere around the globe, no matter in the center or the corner of the isolated world, celebrates this start of a new year with an extreme passion. The trend to celebrate and cherish the start of a New Year has been followed by the world’s population for over about at least four millennia.
In this new era that the world’s been passing through, people celebrate this start of another 365 days cycle with many New Year’s festivities that mostly begin on the last night of December that is 31st of that month. Due to these festivities, this last night is also known and celebrated under the title of New Year’s Eve that is the last day of the Gregorian calendar and it is made special and memorable by the mind-blowing fireworks displays. The festivities, the celebration, the blast and the charm of this night continue into the early hours of 1st January of the New Year.
Traditions to Start a Year
On 1st January; the first day of the newly started cycle of a year, people usually follow the most common tradition of attending and organizing parties, eating special foods cooked especially for the New Year’s celebration and most importantly people make resolutions for their new year.
On this first day, all the folks around the world recite a common Mantra saying: Happy New Year. This mantra is followed by many New Year Wishes that people usually wish to their soul mates, their families, their friends. their acquaintances, their fellows, they are beloved, their relatives and even to the strangers that they know nothing about.their acquaintances, their fellows, they are beloved, their relatives and even to the strangers that they know nothing about.
The type and the words of these New Year Wishes are not dependent on any desire or any fact. These New Year Wishes are just a way to greet someone and wish someone good luck for their new year. These New Year wishes take your lovely words and spread your greetings to all the people that you greet. For this greet and wish of the good luck, each person chooses his or her own words to utter to the person he is wishing to.
The 10 best New Year Wishes
The 10 best New Year Wishes that people utter are as follows.
- May you cherish each and every moment of the year ahead.
- Out with the old, in with the new; may you be happy the whole year through.
- In a soft glistening night of stars, hope all your aspirations come true.
- Every star present in the sky, bring love and mirth to you.
- May all your expectations and goals for each day be fulfilled on the day itself!
- May your New Year be filled with adoration, happiness, warmth, and cheer; and may you pass on these to those around you too.
- This New Year may you rediscover yourself and emerge as a more confident and contented soul.
- I wish you Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart. May God give you the happiness and strength to overcome your past year failures.
- May your new year be decorated with sweet memories, wonderful days and memorable nights. Have a great year ahead.
- Lets bid a wonderful farewell to the old year and welcome the new one with optimism and hope. Wish you a happy and prosperous new year.
- My Happy New Year wishes for you is for your best year yet.
- A year where life is peaceful, and what you want, you get.
Such New Year Wishes are always the best method to greet someone on the start of a new year.